Wohnungsgeberbestätigung template in English

The Wohnungsgeberbestätigung is a document you need to register your address. It must be signed by the landlord or main tenant when you move into an apartment.1

The Wohnungsgeberbestätigung must contain:3

  • The name of the landlord
  • The name and address of the Wohnungsgeber
  • The address of the apartment
  • The names of the people who move in
  • The move-in date

Download the template

This template is an official example from Berlin.de. You can also use your own template.2

How to send this form

You must register your address in person at the Bürgeramt.

How to register your address in Berlin

Sources and footnotes
  1. gesetze-im-internet.de, immobilienscout24.de 

  2. reddit.com/r/berlin 

  3. berlin.de