Abmeldung form in English

This is the document you must fill to deregister your address in Berlin.

The deregistration (Abmeldung) process is an important step to complete when leaving Berlin. You deregister by delivering the form below to the Bürgeramt. You can deliver it in person, or by registered mail. See our guide about doing your Abmeldung in Berlin for more information.