The Übergabeprotokoll is a document you fill with your landlord when you move in or move out of an apartment. It describes the state of the apartment, and the damages that need to be repaired.

It also contains the numbers on your electricity meter. You must give those numbers to the electricity company.

The Übergabeprotokoll can have any format. You can even create your own. It usually looks like this.