What is a Wohnberechtigungsschein or WBS?

The Wohnberechtigungsschein or WBS allows you to get social housing in Germany. Some apartments are only for people with a WBS.

Low income families, students and seniors can apply for a WBS, among others.1

More information (in German) – Berlin.de

Sources and footnotes
  1. Red Tape Translation (2023), promietrecht.de